full photostream voidloo. create with flickr badge.

April 06, 2006

This is what you get...

I've established here many times that I can be a pretty lazy pile of meat. Another recurring theme has been my adeptness at procrastination. Well those two sparkling traits may have caught up with me. And I'm not even talking about the exam I have to write on Saturday that I haven't looked at notes for in a month.

Earlier this week I had tickets for a Matt Good show here in Waterloo that got cancelled due to illness (actually just read a comment that he may have ended up in hospital, but that's all heresay). That show was originally added after the April 8th show this Saturday got sold out quickly...too quickly for my lazy ass to keep up.

Well now it turns out, half the blogging world are coming to waterloo by trains, planes and automobiles for Saturday's MG show/Raymi's birthday.

I'm not sure if I put enough links in that sentence, but you get the idea I'm sure. So if anyone out there happens to know someone trying to get rid of their tickets for the Saturday show yet let me know would you?

No comments: